Multihull Centre Brokerage
The multihull specialists
Mill Road, Millbrook, Cornwall PL10 1EN, UK.
++44 (0)1752 823900
Grainger Raider 302 SOLD
Viewings by arrangement at the
Multihull Centre, Cornwall.
The Raider is a very popular model from the well known Australian designer, Tony Grainger. It’s said to be one of the fastest boats of its size, often impressing on the race-course. Its versatility also makes it an ideal fast cruiser for a couple who want a weekend getaway boat that will extend their choices of cruising grounds.
Ushant is a well travelled boat. Initially based in Florida USA, she was imported to France and then to the UK in 2022.
The minimalist layout includes 4 single berths. There is a kitchen area with small sink, stove and table in the port hull and wc and chart table in the starboard hull.
This versatile boat can be pushed at more than 20 knots by an experienced crew or enjoyed more gently by a couple, family or friends.
DRAFT: 0.3m boards up / 1.8 m boards down
WEIGHT – lightship: 1200kg
CONSTRUCTION: Foam Sandwich Vinylester
- Tohatsu 9.8 hp 4-stroke outboard engine (2018)
- 12V leisure battery with isolator and BM-2 battery monitor
- Solar panel with Victron charge controller
- Samsung Tablet in waterproof case with Navionics charts loaded
- Digital Yacht AIS transponder
- Sail Timer wind instrument
- Garmin depth sounder and log
- Raymarine ST1000+ auto tiller with remote control
- 2 x Plastimo match racing compasses
- ICOM VHF radio
- Radar reflector
- 10 Anderson winches: 4 x ST40, 4 x ST28, 2 x ST10
- Liferaft, flares and man overboard recovery sling
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminium rotating mast with Tidesmarine track and car system
- Carbon bow sprit
- Dyneema shrouds and running backstays
- Seldon boom with stackpack and lazyjacks
- Square top carbon laminate mainsail
- Carbon laminate jib
- A3 Reacher with furler
- Screecher with furler
- Symmetrical spinnaker
Watch another Raider 302 sail at 20+ knots
Viewing by appointment with the Multihull Centre, Foss Quay, Millbrook, Torpoint,
Cornwall, PL10 1EN, Tel. 01752 823900, Option 2
These details are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed and do not constitute any form of contract. All statements made therein are made without responsibility and the intending purchaser must satisfy himself as to their correctness. Survey by a qualified marine surveyor is also strongly recommended.
Quick and easy marine finance quotes.
Sometimes you need to act quickly to get the boat you want, that’s when specialist marine finance could be the answer.
- Promarine Finance is a trading style of Prolease Ltd, an asset finance company which was established in 1991. The Multihull Centre is working with them to help you access finance quickly so you don’t miss that boat offer!
- Promarine Finance is able to finance leisure craft with loans from £3k to many millions.
- Promarine Finance is an independent company, lending its own funds to people like you to buy the boat you really want. Decisions are made within an hour of receiving your application and you are supported through the purchasing process and administration.
- The directors and senior staff at Promarine Finance are all passionate boating enthusiasts who understand the desire, joy and pains of boat ownership and want to help you to get the boat you really want. You will certainly benefit from Promarine’s experience.